Learn the components of the ChiRunning technique…the world’s leader in teaching safe & efficient running. A natural technique to reduce injury & increase personal performance! ChiRunning Workshop taught by TWO certified ChiRunning Instructors: Nikki Blanton and Zak McCormack….awesome personal attention for a rich learning experience.
HIGH DEFINITION BEFORE AND AFTER VIDEO GAIT ANALYSIS – we will video tape you running and view it frame by frame to see exactly what you are doing….this facilitates learning with a visual guide, while the exercises and drills ensure you ‘feel’ it in your body.
We will guide you through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what the ChiRunning technique feels like in your body. We will not be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine), so no matter what condition you’re in, have no fear. We will spend the day alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique drills… the nature of the day will be relaxed, full, and inspiring.
- The Keys to Effortless, Injury-free Running
- The Physics of Running: Run without Using Your Legs
- Chi Running versus Power Running
- The ChiRunning Form
- Posture, Lean, Lift, Arm swing
- Personal Check-in Tricks and Tools
- Learning to Use Your Gears – your lean is your gas pedal
- Core Muscle Drills and Exercise
- Run Various Speeds While Conserving Energy
Time: 9am to 1:30pm
Where: ProForm Pt
405 Lake Howell Road, Maitland Fl 32751